11.17.2010

bubble=burst

i pride myself on the fact that my kids rarely get sick, and when they do they get over it so quickly. that doesn't seem to be the case lately. so, in order to make myself fell better i blame my kids constant sickness, runny noses, etc on the fact that alexa is now in school and getting germs from other kids. sounds good, right?!?!?

well we were with some friends last week and they had strep, but did not know it. when i woke up yesterday i felt terrible and decided to get checked out at the minute clinic. i had to be all brave (the kids were watching) and get a throat culture and i indeed had strep. so, the kids and i went straight to the pediatrician and even though they were symptom free, they also had strep. so, andre came home and came to my rescue.

now i am trying my hardest to feel better because we are seeing the CELTICS tonight!

No comments: